Iglesia Ni Cristo minister Rene Panoncillo



Is it just me or Iglesia Ni Cristo minister Rene Panoncillo really looks like Felix Manalo?
I guess I have been staring at my computer more than 8 hours today.

My rhetorical question is;
is Rene Panoncillo another son of Felix Manalo?
I have heard this possibility, rumor or even a whisper of the wind previously;
but looking the pictures of Felix Manalo, Rene Panoncillo and Eraño Manalo at the same time
gives more weight of this long existing question.

is Rene Panoncillo another son of Felix Manalo?
is Rene Panoncillo a brother of Eraño Manalo?
is Rene Panoncillo an uncle of the current INC executive minister Eduardo Manalo?

How about the INC Auditor General Jun Santos, is he another son of Felix Manalo from a different woman?

Para talaga silang magkakamukha eh.

Iglesia Ni Cristo